Copy of h11_ugc_rule
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS CAMPAIGN OR TO WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. ANY PURCHASES MADE WILL HAVE NO EFFECT ON AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The sponsor of this eufy Clean HomeVac H11 UGC Campaign (the "Competition") is POWER MOBILE LIFE LLC ("Sponsor") of 10900 NE 8th St, Ste 501, Bellevue WA 98004
By submitting an entry to this Competition, entrants agree to these rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final, binding, and not subject to appeal.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, or associated with TikTok. TikTok is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this Competition. By entering this Competition, entrants hereby agree to release TikTok from any and all liability whatsoever (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law).
ELIGIBILITYThe Competition is only open to legal residents in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over by their date of entry. Employees of the sponsor, any third party engaged by the sponsor in connection with this Competition and all of their respective parent, affiliated and subsidiary entities and their directors, officers, employees, and agents, and each of their respective parent, affiliated and subsidiary entities (collectively, "Competition Entities") and each of their immediate family members (e.g., parent, child, sibling, spouse and their respective spouses and their "stepchildren") and any persons living in the same household as each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter this Competition.
PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNINGThe prizes associated with this Competition are:
10X Robotic vacuum 15C Max(1x prize per winner); 100X H11 handheld vacuum (1x prize per winner); Unlimited Amount US$30 coupon (for the entrants in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia) / £30 coupon (for the entrants in the United Kingdom (other than Northern Ireland) from the eufy website.
The prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable, and may not be substituted by any winner. The sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value than such prizes in case of unavailability or force majeure in the sole discretion of the sponsor.
THE COMPETITION AND HOW TO ENTERThe Competition begins at 00:00 AM EDT on June 21st, 2022, and closes at 23:59 PM EDT on July 5th, 2022 ("Entry Period").
In order to enter the Competition, entrants must create and upload their own creative video on TikTok as directed in social posts referencing this Competition made by social media accounts associated with the brand "eufy Clean" or third parties engaged by eufy Clean, using the hashtag #CleanNegativityOut and tagging @eufyclean. All entries to the Competition must be made and received by the sponsor during the Entry Period. Any entries made or received by the sponsor after the Entry Period will be void. It is acknowledged by entrants that it may not be possible for the sponsor to see entries made should certain privacy settings apply to social media accounts. Any entries made that the sponsor cannot see will be void.
Entrants must have a valid TikTok account in order to enter the Competition. TikTok accounts are free to create at www.tiktok.com. Any entries submitted via any other means will not be accepted. Entrants confirm that their TikTok account does not contain material that is (a) obscene, defamatory, offensive, embarrassing, violent, harassing, threatening, false, illegal, or misleading; (b) may cause alarm, upset, or distress; or (c) is otherwise unlawful. Internet access is required.
Entrants are limited to one entry per person.
WINNER SELECTIONThe potential winners will be selected by the sponsor on the basis of the number of likes of its entry that is in compliance with these Official Rules.
- First place: If your entry received more than 100 likes on TikTok and is in the top 10 entries of most likes, then you will receive a coupon for the purchase of eufy Clean RoboVac 15C Max.
- Second place: If your entry receives 30-99 likes on TikTok and is in the top 100 entries of most likes, you will receive the coupon for the purchase of eufy Clean HomeVac H11.
- Third Place: Anyone that publishes a post on TikTok in compliance with the Official Rules of this competition will receive a US$30 coupon(for the entrants in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia) or £30 coupon (for the entrants in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to be used for the purchase on the eufy official website. Coupons can not be combined with other discount codes, coupons, or applied to prior orders, cannot be applied to the following products: Accessories/Scales/Nightlights/Sensors, only one coupon can be used by one user, the US$30 coupon can only be used in https://us.eufylife.com/, and the £30 coupon can only be used in https://uk.eufylife.com/, and the coupons can be used at 00:00 AM EDT on June 21st, 2022 and will expire at 23:59 PM EDT on July 11th, 2022.
- The potential winners of the first place and second place will be announced on or around between 00:00 AM EDT July 6th, 2022 to 23:59 PM EDT July 13th, 2022 in a post on eufyClean's official TikTok account and will be contacted individually via private message on TikTok. The winners will also receive a coupon on or around between 00:00 AM EDT July 6th, 2022, and 23:59 PM EDT July 13th, 2022.
The potential winners of first place and second place will receive the prizes within 30 days from the closing date of the Competition. The products are not covered under the warranty.
IT IS ACKNOWLEDGED THAT EVEN IF DESCRIBED AS WINNERS IN THE AFOREMENTIONED POST, THE POTENTIAL WINNER AND THEIR ENTRY WILL STILL NEED TO BE VERIFIED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES IN ORDER FOR THE POTENTIAL winner TO BE NAMED A WINNER AND BE AWARDED A PRIZE.
- The sponsor is not responsible should the privacy settings chosen by an entrant make it impossible to notify the potential winners in the manner previously described or for any changes made by an entrant to their handle. If any potential winner of first place and second place does not claim and redeem the coupon within 14 days after the coupon is sent by the sponsor, or in the event that a potential winner is not contactable, then the potential winner will be disqualified BUT NO POTENTIAL WINNER WILL BE SELECTED IN THEIR PLACE.
- Entries that are not made in accordance with the Official Rules will not be accepted. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner that they believe not to be participating within the spirit of the Competition or suspect of participating in any unfair or unjust behavior and to disqualify any entry that the sponsor believes is fraudulent. Furthermore, the sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner or entry if they believe that the potential winner or entry may bring the sponsor, either of their brands or the Competition into disrepute, if any entry contains any unacceptable content to the sponsor, or if they believe that, notwithstanding the potential winner’s acceptance of these Official Rules, a breach of these Official Rules has or is likely to have occurred. The sponsor reserves the right to use their discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction they deem appropriate.
- The sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to disqualify any entrant that has not complied with these Official Rules and to verify the eligibility of a potential winner. Failure to provide any documentation reasonably requested in order to verify that a potential winner has complied with these Official Rules and/or is eligible to be a potential winner within 7 days of a request shall result in the potential winner being disqualified. IN THIS SCENARIO, NO POTENTIAL WINNER WILL BE SELECTED IN THEIR PLACE.
- Should there be a dispute over the identity of a potential winner or actual winner, the entry made will be deemed to have been submitted by the natural person who is assigned the email address or other identifier against which the relevant TikTok account has been registered.
PUBLICITY- By entering this Competition, entrants hereby grant the sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual license to use any entry submitted, and the name and TikTok handle of the entrant (collectively the "Licensed Material"), for promotional purposes in any media relating to the Competition and (if relevant) to name the entrant as a winner of this Competition in any media.
- Entrants warrant that they (i) own and control all the Rights in and to the Licensed Material; (ii) have the full right, power, and authority to submit and grant a license to use the Licensed Material and to enter into this Competition; (iii) the license to use the Licensed Material and the sponsor’s use of the Licensed Material shall not: (A) violate, misappropriate or infringe upon the rights of any third parties, including but not limited to consents, property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights, (B) be defamatory, libelous, obscene or otherwise offensive or be derogatory or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of third parties or of the sponsor; or (C) be in breach of any statute or regulation or entitle any person, entity or body to institute proceedings against or claim any payment in connection with the use of the Licensed Material.
RELEASES AND LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITYBy participating in the Competition, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the sponsor, and the Competition Entities (collectively the "Released Entities") from (a) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with their entry to the Competition or with the acceptance, use or possession of the prize (other than those warranties or conditions implied by statute and which cannot be excluded); (b) the accuracy or otherwise of any description or illustration of the prize; (c) any loss, damage, non-availability or late receipt of the prize or any communication associated with this Competition; and (d) any fees, charges, taxes or other costs which the winner may be required to pay in connection with the prize. The Released Entities further disclaim liability for, and entrants assume all risk of illness, injury, damage, or loss suffered by the entrant or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, use, or possession of the prize. The Released Entities will not be liable for failure or delay in delivery or performance of their obligations under this official in the event of any unforeseen cause beyond their control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure. The Released Entities are not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions. Furthermore, entrants agree to (a) waive any rights that they may have to claim that these Official Rules are ambiguous; (b) to waive any rights that they may have to bring a claim, action, or proceeding against the Released Entities in connection with this Competition; and (c) to forever and irrevocably waive, release and hold harmless the Released Entities from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs, fees (including legal fees), and expenses in connection with any third-party legal proceeding (including action by government authority) that may arise in connection with this Competition.
Furthermore, by participating in the Competition, entrants agree that the Released Entities are not responsible for, and therefore forever and irrevocably waive, release and hold harmless the Released Entities from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs, fees (including legal fees), and expenses in connection with: (a) any entries that are late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, delayed or rendered invalid due to incorrect entrant data, lack of network coverage, system, software or hardware failure or for any other reason whatsoever; (b) technical or human failures or errors of any kind; any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; (c) any cancellation of this Promotion; or (d) if it not possible to award or deliver any prize due to circumstances beyond the control of the Released Entities.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SPONSOR MAKES ANY WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONAs a condition of entry into this Competition, entrants agree that (i) any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, relating to, or in connection with these Official Rules or this Competition shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration; (ii) any cause of action that entrants may have against the Released Entities shall be limited to the cost of entering and participating in this Competition and, in no event shall the Released Entities be liable for any form of legal costs, such as attorneys fees; and (iii) entrants expressly waive any rights that they may have to other forms of loss, including but not limited to consequential, indirect, incidental, special, punitive and exemplary damages as well as attorney’s fees for bringing such claim, cause of action or dispute.
The arbitral tribunal shall have the sole power to rule on any challenge to its own jurisdiction without any need to refer such matters first to a court and all issues regarding arbitrability shall be decided solely by the arbitral tribunal/but this provision is not intended to preclude judicial consideration of the jurisdictional question before, during or after the arbitration.
The place of arbitration shall be New York, USA.
These Official Rules and the Competition are governed by the law of New York.
If you are a user resident in the United Kingdom, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the United Kingdom, and you may bring any dispute which may arise to the competent court of the United Kingdom.